Monday, July 21, 2008

Picture Monday, July 21, 2008

Yesterday was my brother's birthday. In his honor I am including some pictures of him from days gone by. The first two pictures are of my sister Michal Ann, my brother Lance, and myself. I am the youngest. It is obvious who my brother and sister are. At least to me it is. Both pictures were taken in November 1958. I was 2 years old. My brother and sister are older.

The picture below was probably taken in the early 1960's. Lance is the tallest, my sister is next, and I am the shortest. I am still the youngest of the three even though I am now older than I was in the previous pictures.


You may wonder why I have the Lance Snacks logo and vending machine above. When our family went on vacations and had to stop for gas we kids would always want a snack. Often times there would be a Lance machine, rack, or jar at the station. Since my brother was older he would tell me that I couldn't have any of the crackers because they were his. Since I was the youngest, I would believe him. After all, his name is on them.


© 2008 Barry T Horst

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

Yardiac.com - The Ultimate Garden Center
123inkjets.com - Printer Ink, Toner, & More

Is Elephant Poop the Largest Poop in the World?
Please visit the Giveaway of the Day near the bottom of the left sidebar for free software downloads daily.

No comments: