Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Meet The Cats

After posting about Angel Cat I was thinking about the other neglected cats at our house.

HMMMM!!! I thought to myself, "Have I ever posted pictures of all the cats at one time on the blog?"

I then answered myself (Which is very Bad!), "I don't think so!"

So, here we go.


Tabby, also known as "The cat with glowing eyes."


Rory, a cat with attitude. And it's not real good. Just ask the others.


Puss. He's my baby. He's laid back like me. Can't ya tell?


Callie. Another cat with attitude. You can see it in her eyes.


Bristow. Handy to have around in case you need something to sit on top of the router.


Boo. He was working on his Mesmerizing routine when I took this picture.


Peanut. There is no picture of Peanut. She would not cooperate. She's that way.


© 2009 Barry T Horst

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Please visit the Giveaway of the Day near the bottom of the left sidebar for free software downloads daily.

No comments: