Monday, February 18, 2008

Picture Monday Bonus for 2008-02-18

This is a picture appears to be my grandfather coming out of his house in Robinson. Doesn't he look jaunty in his hat? That is probably my grandmother behind him.

And here comes my grandfather again. I reckon he went to put his hat up. Or perhaps I have the pictures out of order. Maybe this is the first and then he went back in to get his hat and my grandmother. That works for me.

Both pictures were taken in the early '50's. My grandfather died about 4 months after I was born in 1956.

PS. Thanks anonymous! I think Pam is right and I've changed this post accordingly. Thanks again.

© 2008 Barry T Horst

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments: