Tuesday, January 01, 2008

A Souper Candle????

Chris and I went shopping earlier today. We stopped in at the Dollar General in Hewitt. I was looking at candles. It's kind of fun to smell them and see how close the scent is to what they describe. I came across a candle I've never seen nor smelled. It was a Campbell's Tomato Soup Candle that sells for $2. I don't mind seeing it again. But I don't want to smell it again. EVER! It is supposed to smell like tomato soup. Chris said if she wanted to to smell tomato soup she would just take a can out and make it. Then she could have it for lunch. At least you can eat the soup, you can't eat the candle. If you don't believe me the picture of the candle is below. Don't try to smell it though. I couldn't find the right html or javascript to make it come through.

I wonder if they will ever make a Chicken Noodle Soup candle?

© 2008 Barry T Horst

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I think soup is probably better left as soup not a candle! You should definitely keep that as a treasure someday when Jace is big he will never believe such things exsisted!